I am creating my first blog. I hope I am following the instructions
correctly. It is a little confusing because the instructions in the text seems outdated because the website (Blogger.com) may have been updated. I am just exploring the various links and hope that what I am doing will work.
I have no way of checking if my RSS feed was done correctly. I have used the share option to invite my group members to access my posts. I also used the option under blog readers to add readers. There I entered the email of each my group member. Hope fully, I am not making matters worse. If one option does not work, then the other should.
One very simple fact I have discovered so far is that the symbol that I have overlooked for many years - RSS means really simple syndication. Now that I am aware of its purpose I will be using it more efficiently.
I look forward to get really comfortable with setting up other blogs and using the one I have created to engage in meaningful discussions in this class.
Hi Oneil,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the commenting works now!
I think your blog looks great! I love the layout and it seems as though your RSS feed is set up correctly!
Thanks Rachel. Your posts are very excellent/extensive which shows the depth of your efforts and research. Keep up the great job!
DeleteLove the background. It's striking!
ReplyDeleteBecky